Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
In the interest of Staff & Customer Safety, the Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel has decided to close temporarily with immediate effect until March 29th 2020.
Peoples safety is our priority at this time.
We hope to be back open and operating normally as soon as possible.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Mill Restaurant is open from 10am-3pm daily
Reception is open for any enquiries from 9am-5pm daily
Blarney Woollen Mills Store opening hours 10am-5pm daily
Located in the grounds of the famous Blarney Woollen Mills.
Blarney is steeped in history, rich in folklore and just 10 minutes from Cork City.
- The Mill Restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine
- Guests can enjoy a classic afternoon tea in the hotel foyer.
- The lively Christys Bar serves light snacks, lunch and dinner.
- Close by to the hotel is the historical Blarney Castle, home to the famous Blarney Stone.
- It has remained one of the most legendary places in Ireland, nestled in breathtaking scenerey and rich in nostalgia and legend.
- Housed next to the Hotel is Blarney Woollen Mills – The Worlds Largest Irish Shop!
Known as the great Irish Shopping Experience, whether you are looking for crafts, food or fashion, it’s all there under the rambling roofs of the Old Mill.