Welcome to the Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
Located in the grounds of the famous Blarney Woollen Mills.
Blarney is steeped in history, rich in folklore and just 10 minutes from Cork City.
The hotel is built within the old stone walls of the historic Mill and retains all the charm and nostalgia of times long gone, whilst offering the warmth and comfort of a modern hotel and the finest accommodation Blarney has to offer. With just 48 rooms, we are the perfect size to get to know all our guests, and to welcome you personally to our home.
- The Mill Restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine and guests can enjoy a classic afternoon tea in the hotel foyer.
- The lively Christys Bar serves light snacks, lunch and dinner.
- Close by to the hotel is the historical Blarney Castle, home to the famous Blarney Stone.
- It has remained one of the most legendary places in Ireland, nestled in breathtaking scenerey and rich in nostalgia and legend.
- Housed next to the Hotel is Blarney Woollen Mills – The Worlds Largest Irish Shop!
Known as the great Irish Shopping Experience, whether you are looking for crafts, food or fashion, it’s all there under the rambling roofs of the Old Mill.
Take some time to relax and unwind at our beautiful hotel whilst enjoying all that County Cork has to offer.