Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
Located in the grounds of the famous Blarney Woollen Mills.
Blarney is steeped in history, rich in folklore and just 10 minutes from Cork City.
- The Mill Restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine
- Guests can enjoy a classic afternoon tea in the hotel foyer.
- The lively Christys Bar serves light snacks, lunch and dinner.
- Close by to the hotel is the historical Blarney Castle, home to the famous Blarney Stone.
- It has remained one of the most legendary places in Ireland, nestled in breathtaking scenerey and rich in nostalgia and legend.
- Housed next to the Hotel is Blarney Woollen Mills – The Worlds Largest Irish Shop!
Known as the great Irish Shopping Experience, whether you are looking for crafts, food or fashion, it’s all there under the rambling roofs of the Old Mill.
Take a Tour of Our Hotel
Good to know
Direct bookers save €10 & enjoy 10% shopping discount card In our onsite Blarney Woollen Mills Store
What our guests say
3 reasons to stay with us
only 10 minutes from Cork City